Dermal filler treatment will enhance your facial appearance and help you look younger than you are. The effects of dermal fillers are very natural looking, so your friends and family in Leamington Spa are unlikely to realise you’ve had an injection to reduce sunken hollows on your face. Instead, they’ll notice that you’re looking more rested with smoother, younger looking skin. The treatment will help you physically become the best version of yourself.
Unlike Botox, fillers do not reduce facial lines by preventing muscle contractions. Instead, they fill in deep creases in your face by plumping up areas that are sunken due to the ageing process and a natural depletion in your collagen levels.
Fillers are gels that contain hyaluronic acid. When injected under the skin, they provide a cushioning effect. They soak up water, adding volume to thinning skin and sunken areas, giving you a more youthful facial contour.
Obviously the best way to decide whether or not dermal fillers is an appropriate treatment for you, is by booking a consultation with us here at our Leamington Spa clinic, but to give you an idea of all the benefits they provide, here’s an overview to their most popular uses.
- Dermal fillers will improve the texture of your skin. If you have scars, hollows or sunken areas, fillers will alter them to provide you with a more even skin contour.
- You will look rejuvenated following dermal filler treatment. Fillers will greatly reduce facial lines, wrinkles and creases. They are particularly effective on laughter lines, marionette lines and the creases between the eyebrows.
- They will add volume to thinning skin. This is particularly effective in the cheek area and the tear troughs, under the eyes. The result will be a younger-looking you!
- Fillers can be used to plump up thinning lips. Our lips naturally thin with age. Fillers will make them fuller and more youthful looking. You can augment the size of your lips, as well as change the shape of them.
- If you’ve always been unhappy about the shape of the tip of your nose, or you’ve found that the tip of your nose has drooped with age, dermal fillers can subtly alter its shape.
- Strategically placed fillers can provide similar effects to a surgical facelift, altering your appearance to turn back the clock in a natural-looking way. Unlike a more invasive procedure, there’s no downtime with fillers and you can see the results immediately.
- Need to tighten a slightly saggy jawline? Fillers can certainly help with that.
Dermal filler treatment is non-invasive and lasts for up to 6 months. Top up treatment can be provided then. If you’d like to start 2017 feeling younger, more radiant and more confident about how you look, please give our highly professional team a call to book your consultation today.